week 25


How far along: 25 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't stepped on the scale... is that bad? I am trying to get out and walk the neighborhood more, but I don't think it is enough.

Maternity clothes: Recently got some pretty things at the Downeast Factory Outlet. Their shirts are so long that they work really well for maternity!

Stretch marks: I don't think so...

Sleep: Still sleeping well, but can't seem to get enough of it.

Best moments this week: Getting our space cleaned out and ready for the next phases of room switching/nursery starting. Also celebrated 5 years married to the best guy ever. And went to breakfast with my bff. And wen to the Roseanne Cash concert with my family. And went bowling with friends. And chose baby quilt fabric. And overall just had a full and fun week!

Worst moment this week: Packing and moving boxes is tough work, and I felt it.

Food cravings: Anything bad for me. I've been wanting candy a lot lately, but not indulging.

Any new symptoms: Nothing new! Yesterday my father-in-law said, "these uneventful pregnancies are a blessing." I think he's right.

Labor Signs: More braxton hicks.

Innie or Outie: Innie slit.

Wedding rings on or off: On most of the time, and still haven't ordered a bigger fake ring, Fingers crossed!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. Still a little overwhelmed, but also flabbergasted that time is going so quickly. I remember thinking, I'm going to be so far along when we go to Germany! But now we leave on Friday. And my glucose test is in just two weeks. Where has the time gone?

Looking forward to: Trip to Germany, baby quilts, third trimester, and FALL.

Comments

Popular Posts