week 36


How far along: 36 weeks (28 days to go, one week until baby is full term!)

Total weight gain/loss: Only up 1.5 lbs this week, I think the no-sugar thing is paying off! It would probably be even better if I also gave up fried food and butter.

Maternity clothes: Made my other maxi skirt, so cute! This one was much easier, only two panels, and I used the surger which is a lot better.

Stretch marks: More and more every day. Andrew is so sweet about it though, whenever I complain he tells me I am beautiful and that it doesn't matter. What a wonderful boy he is (I was going to say husband, but I couldn't resist the quote. Can you name the movie?).

Sleep: Still great. I am so blessed. I napped for like, 3 hours on Sunday and was still able to fall asleep at night. I woke up Monday feeling awesome.

Best moments this week: Baby girl put on a show for her dad on Sunday night. Seriously, she was jumping in there, and continued for a few minutes so Andrew got to feel and SEE her move. It was adorable.  We've also been enjoying  a few last dates before she comes, which is a lot of fun. Friday we had a maternity shoot with Corissa, as part of our birth story package. She is awesome, and even made Andrew feel at ease (I think), and he is not a big fan of having pictures taken. I'm crossing my fingers that baby girl will wait to come until Corissa is back in SLC for December (she is Kentucky-based, but visits Utah often for those who want to schedule a shoot). Wait till December 8th, okay baby? Oh, also a lovely shower put on by my sweet coworkers. Seriously, they are the best.

Worst moment this week: My leg has been killing me this week. Every time I move. If I stand up, roll over in bed, walk, try to put on socks (don't even talk about trying to put on boots). Ouch.

Food cravings: Sugar! Can't wait for Thanksgiving pie.

Any new symptoms: Baby is pushing down and causing me some sharp pains. Not contractions, they only last a few seconds, but can be rather incapacitating. ***Update*** Now having some lovely ligament pains. Standing up is such a joy. This is my body's revenge for letting things be so easy up until this point!

Labor Signs: Other than the pushing down (maybe she's dropping?), nothing new.

Innie or Outie: Mostly out.

Wedding rings on or off: Mostly on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Generally happy.

Looking forward to: One last baby shower on Friday with the Nielsen family, THANKSGIVING dinners (and pie), black Friday shopping with my favorite person, seeing Twilight on Saturday with the ladies, doc appointment next Monday, finding out if my body has made any more progress. Meeting this girl! Can't believe it is less than a month now. Seriously, it is unbelievable.

Comments

Popular Posts