Day six, seven, and eight.

Day six. I am thankful for the right to vote (I was singing "Sister Suffragette" from Mary Poppins all day!). I am very grateful to my foremothers that fought so that I can vote today. Well done, sister suffragette!

Day seven. I am thankful to read a few positive responses to the election results on Facebook. It is definitely apparent in my feed that I live in a conservative state, so it is nice to see some brave kindred spirits.

Day eight. I am thankful for a few fall leaves left, blanketing the streets of my oh-so-suburban neighborhood. I may even try to take a picture tomorrow.

Sugar update: still going strong! Gave away my giant chocolaty brownie from Paradise Bakery on Tuesday night. That was kind of hard. But it feels good, sort of empowering, to be in control of what I put in my body.

Comments

Popular Posts