week 35


How far along: 35 (35 weeks down, 35 days to go!)

Total weight gain/loss: Last checked at the doctor, up 33 lbs.

Maternity clothes: I got some more fabric to make another maxi skirt. Yay! It was on clearance for $10, and then all red tags were 50% off, so I paid $5 a yard. I love a good bargain.

Stretch marks: They are spreading, like flames licking up my stomach. Now on level with my belly button. Sad day.

Sleep: Sleeping well still, enjoying getting more than 2 hours at a time while I still can.

Best moments this week: Good news at the doctor (80% effaced, dialated to 1.5 cm, at -1 station), second birth class with the hubs, pretty snow, hanging out with my mom, finishing the crib skirt, and ordering the carseat. I almost feel ready for this little girl to come!

Worst moment this week: General discomfort, as usual.

Food cravings: None really.

Any new symptoms: Nope!

Labor Signs: Like I said, my body is getting ready to deliver. Thankfully no labor "pains" yet! I'm happy to wait for those until the last minute.

Innie or Outie: Hmmm... I think mostly out now.

Wedding rings on or off: On and off, depends on the day. Fortunately they are two different sizes (engagement is 5.5, wedding band is 6) so I can wear the band alone on days my hands are more swollen.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I may complain a bit, and Andrew is so sweet to put up with it. He just says, "poor Marta." Hahahaha. Love that guy.

Looking forward to: No more progesterone meds, maternity photos on Friday with Corissa Ann (part of our birth story package, let's hope baby can wait for Corissa to get into town!), work baby shower, carseat coming in the mail, meeting this girlie! Which reminds me, I have to get a flu shot and TDAP shot before she comes. So does everyone who wants to see/hold her. Consider yourself notified.

Comments

Popular Posts