days 21-26

Day 21. I am thankful to everyone who left work early, and made my 5:30 pm commute home a breeze!

Day 22. I am thankful for A, for putting up with my nonsense, and for being my best friend. We conquered Black Friday together!

Day 23. I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws, I really couldn't ask for any better.

Day 24. I am thankful for my Grandparents, and that I am lucky enough to get to spend time with them (at least 3 of the 4).

Day 25. I am thankful for patient primary kids and workers, who are patient with me as the chorister, even when I make mistakes on my signs.

Day 26. I am thankful for good health. Nothing makes you appreciate feeling good like feeling crummy (darn head cold).


Sugar update: took a Thanksgiving hiatus, but plan to get back on the bandwagon in December, with just one dessert day a week! Really, I've enjoyed November. Sometimes it was hard, sometimes I caved, but overall it taught me that I can say no, I can be in control of what I eat, and I can still feel good without eating sweets (sometimes even feel better).

Comments

Popular Posts