week 30


How far along: 30 weeks, only 10 more to go!

Total weight gain/loss: haven't checked this week.

Maternity clothes: Took a leap and bought some jersey to make a skirt (it was 40% off, and I had a 20% off coupon), so I guess I'd better buck up and get sewing!

Stretch marks: Maybe I was just oblivious before, because now I can definitely see the stretch marks.

Sleep: Still great, but sleeping has always been one of my special gifts.

Best moments this week: Spending extra time with the Mister for his birthday, talking about this little girl, what her name might be, our hopes and fears, and feeling kicks together. Also catching up with my friend Trisha, crafting together, getting my hair done  (she's amazing), and seeing her cute little boys.

Worst moment this week: Missed my weekly TV obsession (Once Upon A Time). Thank goodness for Hulu! But really, it has been a good week. Also sad to hear that my also-pregnant friend Chelsea is having hypertension and is on bedrest. Worried for her, and praying for her little family.

Food cravings: None really.

Any new symptoms: Sciatic pain has returned! Oh joy.

Labor Signs: None since last week, or at least nothing new that I know of.

Innie or Outie: Definitely protrudes a bit, visible through tee shirts. Center is still in.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Though wishing to be able to spend more time at home, either resting or getting ready for baby. Work is work, and it is hard. And days are long, and really tiring.

Looking forward to: Painting the nursery, having it start to look like a real nursery. And really, really looking forward to meeting baby girl. I played with my 8-month old nephew yesterday, and he is just delightful. We are seriously smitten with him. Not only is he stinking cute, but he has the best personality. He is so cheerful and smiley, and so much fun! Let's just say that I love babies. And I can only imagine how much that love will be multiplied when it is my own baby. I also have a baby shower this week, and one next week that I'm looking forward to. I have such amazing friends and family, they truly spoil me, and throw beautiful parties. I'm honored that they are doing parties for me.

Comments

Popular Posts