no sugar november.

{image via}


Are you ready for a challenge?

Starting November 1st, join me for No-Sugar-November.

I think this is a real thing, but I just decided to do it on my own. I have a hard time with moderation, I'm an all or nothing kind of girl, so with the exception of pie on Thanksgiving, I'm going sugar free in November. To me, this means no candy, no soda, no baked goods, no frozen treats. It does not mean no fruit, that's just crazy. And occasional agave may be used in oatmeal, etc.

I guess I'd better hurry up and eat the rest of those pumpkin snickerdoodles! Oh, and my last huzzah will be a Banbury Cross donut at my family Halloween party tomorrow.

Are you going to try No-Sugar-November? What will your last sweet be?




Comments

alyddall said…
me! I will sign up for no-sugar november. What I really want it to be is -5 pounds November, but we will see about that. You may have to check on me. My motivation fades...
Ali
Amanda said…
my friends and I from work are totally doing this. Last sweet was a dunford bakers chocolate donut. Mmmmm.

Popular Posts