fall bucket list.

I don't feel like I achieved much on my summer bucket list. Don't get me wrong: it was a great summer. But I do want to squeeze in a few fall activities before it is winter. Here's my list.


  1. eat a caramel apple, one covered in chocolate and nuts or candy. 
  2. drive into the mountains to see the colors.
  3. go to a pumpkin patch. carve pumpkins.
  4. see Odyssey Dance "Thriller" (anyone want to be my date?).
  5. drink cider and eat donuts (maybe at the pumpkin patch?).
  6. make one last visit to the farmer's market, buy heirloom apples.
I have already made two apple crisps and some pumpkin muffins, so at least I can check those of the list. And yes, I realize most of my list is about food. What can I say? That's what most of my life is about.


Comments

Unknown said…
this is the best list. my list would revolve around food as well. actually my list was to bake pumpkin bread, pumpkin snickerdoodles, and pumpkin cupcakes. check, check, check :)

Popular Posts