- eat a caramel apple, one covered in chocolate and nuts or candy.
- drive into the mountains to see the colors.
- go to a pumpkin patch. carve pumpkins.
- see Odyssey Dance "Thriller" (anyone want to be my date?).
- drink cider and eat donuts (maybe at the pumpkin patch?).
- make one last visit to the farmer's market, buy heirloom apples.
I have already made two apple crisps and some pumpkin muffins, so at least I can check those of the list. And yes, I realize most of my list is about food. What can I say? That's what most of my life is about.