32 weeks


How far along: 32 weeks, only 56 days to go!

Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked this wee. My next appointment is on Friday.

Maternity clothes: Work pants are so hard. I was just thinking, oh I'm almost done with this whole maternity clothes thing, but then I realized that I still have a good number of work days left that will require dressy pants. Not enough to make buying another pair worthwhile, but enough to make me groan at the thought of the discomfort.

Stretch marks: I have a small dark red one on either side of my torso. But really small, like button-sized.

Sleep: Still sleeping well, thank goodness. Last week I stayed up too late every night and was so tired all day everyday. I've got to stop doing that.

Best moments this week: Seeing the nursery start to come together (finding a $10 chandelier on KSL!), prenatal massage on Friday, visiting with my sister and her family, a delightful family baby shower (seriously, so much love and support, I am so lucky), family pictures, pumpkin ice cream at Cold Stone, and a delicious nap on Sunday.

Worst moment this week: Feeling sort of uncomfortable, all of the time. And not having enough hours in the day, consequently staying up too late and feeling tired all of the time.

Food cravings: None really. Though I did make some de-licious apple crisp on Sunday. I love fall.

Any new symptoms: Nothing new. I'm excited for baby to drop away from my ribs, that seems to be her favorite place to play.

Labor Signs: Nothing new, we'll see if the doctor catches anything new on Friday.

Innie or Outie: Belly buttons are normally weird, and pregnancy only makes things worse.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or Moody most of the time: I think it was a happy week.

Looking forward to: A ward baby shower (combined for the three of us having baby girls!), doctor appointment on Friday, checking more things off of my to-do list, the ottoman I ordered arriving, and being one week closer to meeting baby girl. Quite a few friends have had babies this month, and it is so fun to see and hear about their experiences as new moms. I can't wait to join that club.

Comments

Popular Posts