Karma is a funny thing.

This past week A and I have been addicted to My Name is Earl. We rented the first disk of the first season last Saturday, and are now finished with disk three. I'd seen it on TV, but I just couldn't get into it. Watching it starting with the first episode made a huge difference, and now I can't get enough of it! So funny. We've also been watching American Gladiators. This show is unbelievable. I kind of feel trashy watching it, but at the same time, I'm so entertained. It's like a terrible car accident; it's awful and terrible, yet you can't take your eyes off of it.
Bookwise, I've been reading a collection of Sherlock Holmes on the train. For some reason I'm attracted to anything that involves mystery, be it stories of Holmes, or Law and Order. I think it's genetic.

Comments

Popular Posts