No, not beef, A actually requested this last night, and it is so quick that I thought I'd share.
15 Minute Pasta Pizza
1/3 package angel hair pasta
tomato sauce to taste
mozzarella cheese to taste
any other desired toppings, vegetables are good
(1/3 a package of angel hair is enough for two, and we usually finish the whole thing. Increase as desired for more people/leftovers.)
1. Cook the pasta as directed on the package, or 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a frying pan with olive oil or cooking spray, making sure the bottom and sides are completely coated. Heat the pan on the lowest setting.
2. After straining the pasta, transfer it into the frying pan. Don't worry if it sizzles, you want the bottom of the pasta to brown and get a bit crunchy, like a pizza crust. Also make sure the pasta is distributed evenly, covering the whole pan.
3. Basically build the rest like a pizza. Add however much sauce you want, same with cheese and peperoni. We ususally don't have other toppings to put on, and it's still delish. (I would love veggies on it, but A might not be so keen.)
4. Cover and let cook over medium to medium low heat until cheese is melted, about 5-8 minutes depending on how high you turn the heat.
5. Cut pieces like you would a pizza, and serve.