I win!

I found a dress to wear to the bff's wedding, and at Dress Barn, of all places. We went there as a "last resort" and they just happened to have one dress in my size, in the right colors, with the right cut, and at a discounted price. It is brown with pink polkadots, has an adoreable little puff sleeve, and a ribbon around the waist. Now I just need shoes and jewelry...
You'd think (or at least my mom and husband would) that of all the people in the world, I would be the one to have a shoe in every color, so there would be absolutely no need for me to go shoe shopping. That, however, is not true. It seems I don't have every shoe in every color, just a lot of black shoes. Hence, the need to go shoe shopping. For jewelry, I might end up making something with gorgeous beads, so I guess I need to buy some gorgeous beads. This will all come out of my discretionary fund, which is a new principle around our house.
The other thing that will come out of my discretionary fund this month is hair. A and I agreed that 1/2 of whatever my hair costs will be non-discretionary until I get it back to my natural color. After that, any color will be discretionary. My appointment is on Monday, and we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll even post some pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts