Friday Eve

Ahhhh. Just one more day of toiling before the weekend. Here's some randomness:

I officially changed my last name.

Target has three and four dollar shirts right now. I bought five, making it a very good week.

My best friend T is engaged to be married on February first. I'm a bridesmaid, and her colors are brown, cherry soda pink, and white. I convinced A to come to the mall with me yesterday, which was a rather big accomplishment. We went in virtually every store, and found absolutely nothing. Dresses either didn't have sleeves, skirts were the wrong size, or they were way out of my budget. I give up, and will be making a trip to the fabric store.

In recognition of Martin Luther King day, the U is doing this. I heard Dr. Cornel West speak today, and it was phenomenal. I might even read his book. I also got a Barack Obama 2008 pin, but haven't decided whether or not I'll wear it.

Sundance starts today. I'd really like to go, but probably won't. The auto show starts tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll be going to that.

It's freezing outside. Moving anywhere warmer than here sounds pretty good to me right now.

Comments

Popular Posts