week 18

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:
9 pounds gained.

Maternity clothes: Yup. And I feel the need for some new underwear coming on... I pretty much can't stand anything tight across my stomach. Sorry if that is too much information, but this is a pregnancy blog, right?

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: Still great, though I need to cut out naps because I have no nap control, and then I get nap funk afterward.

Best moment this week: Hanging out in City Creek on a rainy night, eating icecream and watching the fountain.

Worst moment this week: Having to come back to work at night to resolve a door locking issue, last Thursday. Which is my Friday since I work four 10 hour days.

Food cravings: Popsicles. Particularly coconut and pineapple ones. I think they are Dole brand?

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, this week, though I couldn't stomach eating roasted eggplant for some reason.

Labor Signs: None.

Innie or Outie: 
Innie.

Wedding rings on or off:  Still on, and summer is almost over, so maybe I'll be okay.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Seriously no complaints this week.

Looking forward to: NuMom2B ultrasound this Thursday, moving things around so we can start setting up the nursery, going to Wicked with my mom and sisters at the end of the month.

Comments

Popular Posts