more movies...

Singin' in the Rain and Sound of Music. How could I forget?

A few other random thoughts.

First, I've seen three midwives from my group so far. I didn't really know that would be the case when signed up to see "my midwife." But it's okay. There's a good chance "my midwife" won't be delivering baby girl, so it is good to get to know them all.

Well, this last one I saw, had some serious body odor. I was like, seriously? You work in close proximity to women that likely have smell sensitivity, and you are okay with having B.O.?

Maybe she has a disease that causes it, I don't know, but I was seriously surprised by it.

Second, have you voted in the name poll? I wish I could see what people's picks are... but I think it has to be anonymous. Someday I'll tell you the story of the last name on there...

Comments

Popular Posts