week 15

How far along: 15 weeks (has it been another week already?)

Total weight gain/loss:
6 pounds gained

Maternity clothes: Oh yes, loving my maternity pants and dresses. Still need to find some maternity shorts. Normal shirts still mostly fit, but I'm more conscious of length now that there is more to cover in the front!

Stretch marks: Still none, fingers crossed!

Sleep: Still great, though the second-trimester energy has not kicked in yet. I slept so much over the weekend (sleeping in and naps) and still got to bed easily at a reasonable hour. Hopefully this week will be better with my sleep bank full!

Best moment this week: Andrew has started affectionately patting my belly bump. I love it.

Worst moment this week:  Being too tired, all the time.

Food cravings: No specific cravings, but I think my sweet tooth is back! Saturday Andrew and I split a churro and a frozen yogurt at Costco. Yummmmm.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really, though I really don't feel good after eating too much, more so than usual.

Labor Signs: Still none.

Innie or Outie: 
Still innie.

Wedding rings on or off:  Still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy.

Looking forward to: Gender scan ultrasound ON FRIDAY! I cannot believe that we'll (hopefully) know what this babe is in just three days. Then the fun begins: names, nurseries, shopping...


(Sorry it took so long to post this, I was intending to take a belly picture and never got around to it! This should have been posted last Tuesday. Better late than never, I guess).

Comments

Popular Posts