m.i.a.

I know, I've been missing I action. I don't know why I do that!
Fun things have been happening, and I've failed to document them with photos or otherwise.
Friday I spent time with friends. Trisha cooked a delicious breakfast, I got to meet her cute little babe, and we had fun catching up with our friend Brock.
Friday night A and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with friends. Their wings are so good! We love that there is a BWW in Utah now. After dinner we played games: farkle and skipbo. I won farkle! We also ate lots of candy and laughed A LOT.
Saturday we celebrated my Grandma's 90th birthday with a lunch at wheeler farm. Lunch was excellent, as was the company.
Sunday we celebrated our nephew's 8th birthday. We ate dinner outside. The kids ran around and played. It was warm, and glorious. I am so ready for summer.
Tonight I'm off to a banquet for A's school, and then straight to Provo for women's conference. I can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts