chelsea inspires me. find her here.

goals running through my head...

get a 4.0 gpa. I got a 4.0 last fall semester, and almost made it this spring. I had one A- in my hardest (and one of my favorite) classes.

be fit. i've fallen off the exercise/weight loss wagon. i'm still close to 10 lbs lighter than i was several months ago, but now that i am, another 10 lbs doesn't seem that far away. i can do it.

keep clean. my house is pretty clean right now. not spotless, but pretty clean. i want to keep it that way.

cook. we have a huge garden, and have been doing pretty well eating from it and cooking at home. i hope to keep it up.

grow out. this is a silly goal. i'm trying to grow my hair out. it's just above my shoulders. silly, but a goal nonetheless.

build. we're trying to get things going to build a house in A's parents' backyard. it is really overwhelming, even just knowing where to start. we need city approval, we need to design the outside of the house and the floorplan, and then i have to somehow figure out what i want the inside to be like. on hard thing will be not having the money to do everything on the inside right away, like new furniture and such. here are the blogs i've been looking to for inspiration:

modern in mn
green house vt
design sponge

direct. i am the new ward choir director, and have been informed that the choir is supposed to perform once a month. that is scary to me! i am going to try my best, which is going to involve some time commitment.

live. i want to live a good life. i want to recycle more, ride my bike more, relax more, read more, garden more, save more, be more. here's to trying.


(maybe i should capitalize more.)

Comments

Those are some great goals! Nice on the 4.0-I had no idea! CONGRATS! That's a huge accomplishment.

Popular Posts