book list

This isn't going to be one of those "books I want to read before such and such a time," but rather a list of the books for school this Fall, which starts in less than one week. So far I only know what books I need for two courses, and here they are:

Digital Art, by Christiane Paul

Candide and Related Texts, by Voltaire

Discourse on Method and Meditation on First Philosophy, by Rene Descartes

A Doll's House, by Henrik Ibsen

The Double Helix: A Personal Account of the Discovery of the Structure of DNA, by James D. Watson

Life of Galileo, by Bertolt Brecht

The Origin of Species, by Charles Darwin

The Portable Enlightenment Reader, by Isaac Kramnick

Science and Human Values, by Jacob Bronowski


The first book is for one class, a computer design class I'm taking through the Fine Arts Department, and the rest I've listed are for one class, Intellectual Traditions of the West, my last general course that is required for the Honors College. I'm sort of excited for the ITW class, and my goal is to keep up with the reading, something I've never been very good at.

Comments

Chelsea said…
sounds like you are going to have tons of reading this semester.

I swear fall semester you always have to buy twice as many books as you do for spring semester, and three times as many for summer semester. . . bugs.

Popular Posts