week 24

How far along: 24 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: Mostly trying not to pay attention, but my belly is getting pretty big!

Maternity clothes: I've acquired a pretty good collection of wearable clothes now. Woohoo! Hopefully they last me through December.

Stretch marks: No new ones since last week.

Sleep: Grrreat! Like Tony the Tiger great.

Best moments this week: Pavlova, made made by Andrew's sisters' husband's cousin's husband. Yeah, figure that one out. It was enormous and I wanted to eat the ENTIRE thing. Pretty sure that is my new favorite dessert.

Worst moment this week: Either I've blacked it out, or this week was really good. I'm thinking the latter.

Food cravings: I could eat that pavlova everyday, but I don't think that pregnancy is to blame.

Any new symptoms: Nothing new, heartburn is persistent and kicks constant. That's the good and the bad of it.

Labor Signs: I went to the doc, and she confirmed that I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions. Weird! They are really only uncomfortable if I'm sitting or slouching.

Innie or Outie: Innie slit still.

Wedding rings on or off: Swelling is getting worse, but in the office all day it is cool enough that the rings are okay. If I'm spending time outside I definitely leave my engagement ring at home. My wedding band is a half size bigger, so it is okay.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling happy, but sort of overwhelmed with all that remains to be done. Baby registry, storage unit coordination, name choosing... not to mention the whole trip to Germany next week. Yikes!

Looking forward to: More progress clearing out baby's room. It's happening, people.

Comments

Popular Posts