week 20

How far along: halfway! 20 weeks.

Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds gained, as measured at my twenty week appointment.

Maternity clothes: wearing a hand-me-down belly band almost every day and enjoying a super cute maxi dress my mom bought me after I mentioned seeing and loving it. She is the sweetest.

Stretch marks: None.

Sleep: I get really super congested at night so sometimes breathing is not so good, but generally just fine.

Best moments this week: My sister came to town for a fun girls' night. We dressed up, went out to a lovely dinner, and then saw Wicked. It was amazing, and baby girl loved it too, she was moving like crazy! Also had the twenty week ultrasound where we were told that baby girl was measuring right on (10 ounces) and everything looked just right.

Worst moment this week: Almost passing out during the ultrasound. Baby was on my aorta, so I suddenly got really lightheaded, hot, add my hearing was dulled. It was so weird!

Food cravings: Nothing specific, but I've been loving the Indian food lately!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing, thank goodness.

Labor Signs: None.

Innie or Outie: Still very in.

Wedding rings on or off: Still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Kicks hard enough that Andrew can feel them through my tummy, and planning a last-ditch vacation sometime in the next month. Also really happy to have hit the twenty-week milestone!

Comments

Popular Posts