week 23



How far along: 
23 weeks. I really think this weekly posting makes the time pass more quickly.

Total weight gain/loss: Last I checked, 14 lbs gained.

Maternity clothes: Still loving them. Still hoping to get some long maxi skirts, leggings, and comfy sweaters.

Stretch marks: Maybe? They are not purple/red, but I think I may have spotted some. We'll see.

Sleep: Still pretty great.

Best moments this week: Andrew finally feeling baby girl kick. So special.

Worst moment this week: Some stress at work. Let's just say we'll be discussing deadlines at the next staff meeting.

Food cravings: I really haven't had any real cravings, but I've been loving bacon! And I really want to get a raspberry shake before summer is over, and if we can't make it up to LaBeau's in Bear Lake, Arctic Circle is the next best thing.

Any new symptoms: My belly is starting to get in the way of things. I can't squeeze behind chairs as easily, or reach things across a counter-height table. Weird. Also baby girl has been moving a lot more, like when I'm driving to work. Or trying to go to sleep. Or in a meeting. I love it.

Labor Signs: Still having what I think are Braxton Hicks.

Innie or Outie: Innie slit. :)

Wedding rings on or off: Still on, and hoping that cool weather will prevent further swelling.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy, maybe a few meltdowns (sorry honey).

Looking forward to: Mani/pedi and doctor appointment on Friday, whipping our house into shape (Andrew is on a roll, and helping me do better, which I've been trying to do for a long while), MUSS football starting, our five year anniversary next week, Germany in like two weeks (what? crazy!), someday getting to start a nursery. Hopefully in September.

Comments

Popular Posts