Sweet Tooth Fairy


We finally got around to using the giftcard A's sister gave us for Christmas (thank you!) and picked up 6 yummy cupcakes from Sweet Tooth Fairy tonight. Don't they look delish? Along the top: German chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, and red velvet. Bottom: orange w/cream cheese frosting, grasshopper, and raspberry lemonade.

I've already sampled the German chocolate and raspberry lemonade. Both were pretty good, considering they weren't made by my sister Mary. The German chocolate had nice chocolatey frosting, and the coconut part was even a little salty, in a delicious sort of way. The raspberry lemonade was a little different. The cake part had real raspberries in it, and the frosting was tart lemon. I think I would have liked it better with a lemony cake and a raspberry frosting with a fresh berry on top. But no complaints! It was good.

A is mad at me because he thinks I told him he couldn't get a brownie, but I don't remember saying that... I was pretty mesmerized with the cupcakes though.

Do you think they would hire me? I would promise not to eat too many of the cupcakes...

Comments

Unknown said…
i want to work there so badly!! just to perfect my cupcake skills :) and learn their frosting recipe...

Popular Posts