kisss kiss

I got a new chapstick. I'm kind of a chapstick freak, in fact I don't know that my lips produce much natural oil because I'm totally dependent on the stuff. Usually I go for something medicated, like carmex, blistex, or burt's bees. This time I went for something new: EOS lip balm. It comes in a super cool package, and is organic. Here's what it looks like:

This is the flavor I got, and it is delish. I do want to try all the others, like medicated tangerine, lemon drop with spf, sweet mint, and honeysuckle honeydew. Anyway, it is super smooth, and not to thick, and has already improved my lips, which have been dry from a few weeks of using lip smackers dr. pepper (I like the red tint).

Also? I picked this up at my local Smith's, of all places!

Comments

Chelsea said…
Is this the chapstick you were talking about the other night? I am addicted to this very same one, I've never tried any of the other flavors because I'm scared they won't be as yummy as this one!
amy said…
i want some! what section at smith's??
Marta Nielsen said…
It is just by all the other chap stick! The one by my house had the lemon flavor too.

Popular Posts