new directions

I have had class every Wednesday night this semester, and consequently have had to watch Glee after the rest of the world, on Thursdays, on Hulu. Is it really over for now? I am so disappointed. I like having all loose ends and ties tied up, not the suspense of love between Emma and Will, the unresolved drama of Quinn and Finn/Puck's baby, the everything. Those writers didn't need to do that, they had already sucked me in with the whole show. No more sucking necessary. Anyway, I LOVE Glee and am very excited for next season.

Next, cookies. My mother hosted a cookie exchange tonight. I went, it was lots of fun. I love cookies.

Lastly, I have a little bit of money from some ebay selling (not as much as I'd like, but isn't that how it always goes.) I am trying to decide what to do with it.
Should I...

A. Go to Savers and find some cool stuff. Perhaps some belts/jewelry/sweaters/skirts/dresses/grandma blouses.

B. Find some navy blue or purple suede booties. (Or would black be best? Lately my woredrobe has taken a turn toward the blues.)

C. Find some patent oxfords like the ones from Need Supply.

D. Get a long boyfriend/grandpa cardigan, in black. Or blue. Or brown.

These are all things that could greatly add to my overall look. Decisions are the worst.

Comments

Chelsea said…
Personally, i would say no on the booties because they are the most tendy item you have listed, I would say accessories and the cardigan, i got one at target, i think they are less than $20
Amanda said…
Glee is coming back in the spring yo. and they have shoes sort of like that at Aldo.

Popular Posts