1. Warm Coat. I got one for $50 at Nordstrom during their big sale. It is a wool blend, and not warm in the least.
2. Nice Jeans. I have gotten two pair lately, both from Jr. sections because I like the cut (better pocket placement and such.) I like them, but since Jr. sizing is 3-5-7-9 etc., and I'm in between those sizes, they fall off. Also, they shrink up! My stinking long legs!
3. Boots. These are more of a someday, since I actually have 5 pairs of boots. Granted, I only wear maybe 3 of them on a weekly basis. My goal is to get some that are solid leather, not bonded, which is a lofty goal indeed. I tried last Christmas but settled for bonded in the end.
4. Flats. I would love to find some comfortable and cute black flats. I currently have three pair, none of which are very good. One has an extremely pointy toe, so are only appropriate in some circumstances, the other are sort of a satin fabric and haven't held up well at all, and last are some regular ballet flats that are pretty worn out and fraying.
5. Cardigans. These don't actually have to be expensive at all. I just want more of them, one in black, on in brown.
6. Basics. Long and short sleeve shirts, black and white, not of the Shade/Downeast variety, since those don't seem to wear terribly well.
Now I guess I just have to start saving. Boo. It is so tempting to go thrifting and get some random pieces instead of waiting for some I could really use.