Ten Tommorow!

It's official. Tomorrow I will be one-quarter of the way done with this pregnancy. Crazy! But so exciting. I'll likely tell my work in two weeks, and go on for my second appointment, which is also exciting.
I'm happy to report that I continue to be morning sickness free, with the exception of a few moments here and there of slight stomach uneasiness. I also continue to be tired all the time, and try to sneak in naps wherever and whenever I can. Weight gain has thankfully subsided, and even gone down a bit to a more healthy range. This morning I weighed in two pounds less! I don't want to lose weight while pregnant, I just want to stay healthy, okay?
In other news, we went to see ” What To Expect When You're Expecting” on Friday. I think it pained Mr. Nielsen, but I loved it! Not that it was particularly funny or good, but I enjoyed it because I'm experiencing pregnancy right now. And the Ethiopian adoption totally made me cry. It was very touching.
Oh, and funny story. I told my four-year-old nephew I was so tired because there is a baby in my tummy, and he decided to tell his preschool teacher who happens to live across the street from me and is my visiting teacher!  For now I don't mind a long as she doesn't put it on the internet or tell the whole neighborhood, which she won't. It's just funny: of all the things running through his mind he decided to day that!

Comments

Popular Posts