weekend in review.

One of the three nice things about working the four-tens schedule is this: the long weekends.
Here's how mine went down.
Thursday night my shirt and dress from old navy arrived in the mail. Then I watched the new Parks and Rec and 30 Rocks while A did homework.
Friday I got up and made a smoothie and exercised before doing my weekly nonprofit accounting. Then I went to lunch at Couscous with friends, and then thrift shopping, where I scored a really cute bright yellow dress.
A and I were supposed to go clean our church on Friday night, but when we got there it was all done! So A did some more homework for awhile, and then we went to Smart Cookie. You can get am amazing cookie ice cream sandwich there for $3, and both times I've been the cookies have been fresh out of the oven! Yum.
Saturday I went to a stake women's conference. It was wonderful, and the lunch that followed was excellent. I wore the bright yellow dress with black tights and a cardigan, and it was a hit.
Saturday afternoon I took a little nap, and then we headed south to the Timpanogos temple. It was so beautiful and peaceful. After the temple we went to the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Lehi for dinner. A ate at BWW on his mission in Kentucky, and whenever we go on vacation we look for it. But now we have one in Utah! Hopefully one will open closer to our house. It was crazy busy, but the wings were excellent.
Anyway, overall it was just a really good weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts