missing you.

So as I contemplate my graduation, I've been thinking of some things I'll miss about the dear old U of U. So I thought I'd share.

  • napping on the big easy chairs in the library
  • walking across campus in the fall, crunching as many leaves as possible
  • saying hello to the nice janitor in OSH
  • running into friends and acquaintances
  • hanging out at the Fstop cafe
  • President's Circle
  • hanging out (and napping) on the second floor of the Union, by the ballroom, on sunny afternoons
  • walking across campus early in the morning on a snowy day, when it isn't shoveled yet so the snow hides the sound of my footsteps and it is very quiet

Those are just a few things. I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Comments

Chelsea said…
I feel ya, I made my appointment with my advisor to apply for graduation. The thought of leaving the U is already getting me down. I love college life, as much as I complain about it sometimes, I just think to myself that there is no way I can just leave this all behind. :(
Unknown said…
You will always have great memories of college and be glad you did it!

Hey, I am really sorry to do this here but I need your email address. I don't know why I can never find it when I need it. Mine is my full name at gmail.
Unknown said…
So, I found it. Never mind. :)

Popular Posts