sale!


Hey guess what?

Tomorrow (Saturday, November 6th) I'm having a sale. Since my sister Mary and I closed up our brick-and-mortar vintage and consignment shop, we have some leftover goods. Before we post everything online, we want to give you the chance to come check it out and get some good deals!

Here's some of what you will find:

  • Shabby chic dining table and chairs
  • Vintage living room set: couch with slip cover, coordinating coffee table, and two chairs
  • Antique upright grand piano
  • Fabulous vintage clothing, shoes, purses, belts, and jewelry
  • Fabulous contemporary clothing, shoes, purses, belts, and jewelry
  • Vintage housewares (lamps, dishes, glassware, decor,etc.)
Stop by tomorrow between 2:00 and 5:00 pm to say hello and pick up the goods. Spread the word, and I'll see you tomorrow!

(If you post about the sale on your blog, comment here to let me know, I'll give you a discount tomorrow!)

Comments

Popular Posts