update

So I've been working really hard on my soon-to-be business of flower clippies and bows. It's called daisy.doo.da. So far I have more than 40 items, and last night I worked on making tags. I also spent some time yesterday with my super cute friend Trisha making more clips with flowers she purchased a few months ago. We incorporated tulle and feathers on some, making bride appropriate hair pieces. Hopefully now they will sell! We had so many ideas yesterday, but are waiting for some money to come in before we buy any more materials. Right now I don't have it set up to sell on the internet, just in Trisha's salon or through me. She has graciously offered to put them up on her website, so they will be available online soon!

Trish had a really cute idea...

I was talking about how I want photographs of the clips on little girls, not just on my kitchen table, and she suggested a little photo shoot, where we'd invite all our nieces, do their hair, and have them model the different clips. (Moms of Nieces: beware, this will be coming up! I will let you know...)I think this could be adorable. I also want to have an idea slideshow, with pictures of different ways adults and children can wear the clips, like on a hat, a headband, a purse, an up-do, etc.

Anyway, I have the blog I've made up linked on this blog, so you can check it out if you want. However, like I said, I haven't set it up so you can purchase online, so you'll just have to email or call me if you see something you like!

ps, I made my own "logo," pictured above, but it is really just for the title picture on the blog, and has some serious flaws. Hopefully it will change soon.

Comments

Popular Posts