3 &4

Comments

amy said…
i'm partial, but i have a pretty cute little girl with a head full of hair and I will volunteer her as a head model. :) (ps, do models get a discount?)
Marta Nielsen said…
Mmn, there may even be some free products for models. We will probably do a shoot after Carmel, on a Friday or Saturday at either the Garden Park Ward grounds, or another pretty park.
Lampwik said…
I hate to be this person, but where did you get the images in your logos? Unless you know that the images are in the public domain (older than 90 years) or have creative commons license for commercial use without attribution, or have been bought the rights to the images, then they belong to someone else. I'd hate to see your business over before it starts because of an easily avoidable copyright dispute.
Unknown said…
These two are good logos because you can vary the colors and still keep your branding consistent.

Nice job!
Marta Nielsen said…
They were clipart from Word, so I thought it would be okay? Is it not? should I be taking these images down?
Lampwik said…
I'm glad to see that you're being careful. I'd recommend buying a photo from a site like istockphoto.com or arranging permission from a photographer you know.
Marta Nielsen said…
Hmn, I know a really good photographer that recently took some wildflower pictures in Albion Basin...hahaha. I'll have to figures something out.

Popular Posts