list.

-We have been finding earwigs in disturbing places. Yesterday, one crawling in the keyboard of my computer. Two days ago, one crawling in the microwave, while A was cooking oatmeal. How did it not explode in there? How did it even get in the microwave? Gross.

-I got a really cute coat for $50 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It is black wool, fitted, and long to mid-thigh or so.

-We are now enjoying not only yellow and green zucchini from the garden, but white and green cucumbers. Yum.

-I really need to start selling some of the doo-das I've made, because I want to try some new techniques, which involves buying more materials, which I cannot do until I've recouped my costs from the past month of crafting.

-Apple-cinnamon mini rice cakes are my new favorite snack. They aren't good for you, but they aren't bad either. They are like crunchy-sweet air. They are also 10 for $5 at Smith's right now.

-The latest Harry Potter movie was very good. Don't take my word for it, because I mostly like every movie I see, except Ghost Rider, that was especially dumb. A was dying to know what happens next, since the movie does end rather abruptly, so we got the book on CD from the Library to listen to on our road trip to Carmel. I am very excited for both the trip and the book on CD.

-I'm plotting a craft night, in two or three weeks. I think we should make these adorable bracelets, as suggested by my good friend C. I figure, most people know someone who sews and has extra fabric, and most craft stores have cheap wooden beads. All that is left are findings and wire. I was thinking maybe you could thread the beads on thin ribbon, which would cut the cost of wire/findings. Who is in?

-

Comments

Popular Posts