Dude, where's my car?

Wanna know something so so so sad? My car was stolen today. From the Trax station by my house. That's what I get for riding public transit... I guess it's a good way to reduce carbon emissions... which I was planning to do by riding a bike, I just wasn't planning on starting so soon! I'm really trying to look on the bright side of the situation, but it's hard when we were pretty much only driving my car to save on gas (that puppy got more than 30 miles to the gallon!) since A's car, Suzie, only takes the fancy gas, and guzzles it down. We were planning on keeping my car for pretty much forever, because it is free (no payment) has lots of new parts, is cheap to drive and to fix. This was a sad event for me, *sniff*.

Comments

klt9976 said…
oh so sad! I hope they find it! Rachel expresses her deepest sympathies for your loss!

Popular Posts