season of love.

 





So  every once in awhile, A gets it inn his head to implement a strict monthly budget.Well, of all the months to choose this time around, he chose the one where I had planned an extravagant party, the one with Valentine's Day, and the one with my birthday.

Usually for Valentine's we go somewhere extra fancy, somewhere with a special menu for the day, and with a hefty (but worth every penny) pricetag, like Spark or Lugano.

Well, the budget preempted that this year, and A even wanted to just stay home. I convinced him to go to Bombay House, because the price would be half of our usual tradition, and when I called they said that there was only a fifteen minute wait all night last year.

Well, we got there pretty late, since A had class, and the waiting area was packed.we got it bane in the list and the host said it would be a 35 minute wait.

An hour later, we finally were seated! I swear they do that intentionally, it is so annoying.
Regardless, the food was excellent, and the company couldn't have been better. Can you believe this is our fifth Valentine's? I hardly can.

Love you, Mr. Nielsen. Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

Unknown said…
I love Bombay House. Of course, great food, and we also always thought the staff there struck just the right balance of making us feel very well cared for but not pestered. I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day!

Popular Posts