Take a Memo.

I find myself making lots of lists. Lists of goals, to do lists, lists of things to look for  thrifting, things I wish to buy new, books to read, guest lists, grocery lists, and on and on and on.

I found myself with a purse full if lists written on scrap paper, so I found a pretty little journal at TJMaxx and consolidated my lists. I'm loving this little book. Lately I've taken to planning out daily outfits, which  maks getting ready in the  morning much faster. Plus, its fun to see what works and what doesn't, and has helped me utilize more of my wardrobe.

Are you a list maker?


Comments

Unknown said…
i.love.lists.sooooooooooooo.much. i need a pretty notebook for mine!!!
YES. I'm a HUGE list maker!!! I need a list for everything-otherwise I'll forget. period. But I think it's an amazing feeling to cross things off of a list. It makes me feel so much more accomplished!
Chelsea said…
I would die without my lists.

Popular Posts