- Walking to work. See homeless guy. Smile at homeless guy (just because). Homeless guy says hello. Keep walking. Homeless guy says "You're kinda cute." (Really homeless guy? Really? Just kinda? I mean, you're homeless!)
- A's birthday was yesterday. I told him he could choose any restaurant and I would go "no complaints." He chose Red Lobster and had all-you-can-eat shrimp. Happy Birthday A!
- I knitted this over the weekend. Yup, something fancy, and finally used yarn A gave me for my birthday, pretty wool in a mossy green.
- We hiked up to the hot pots in Diamond Fork Canyon with some friends last week. In the dark. It was so (so) fun. We laughed the whole way up and back, except in the car on the way home because I slept (it was really late and I'm a sucker for car sleeping). We wore swimming suits, in case you were wondering.
- I get my hair cut tomorrow. I can't WAIT. It should just be a trim, but it may have to be a big trim because my ends are fried.
- There's a moth in the house.
- Did I mention that A and I are going to Argentina in November. Woot woot! Hopefully my professors will be cool about me being gone for a week (fingers crossed).
- Anyone else loving "Raising Hope?"
- I have a big fancy work event on Friday. What should I wear? I think I'll do a voting post about it tomorrow, so y'all better stay tuned and weigh in.
- The shop (hipster thrifters) is closing in two weeks. After our best month EVER. How is that for irony (in the Alanis Morissette sense)? Maybe I should say, isn't it ironic? Don't you think?
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
wednesday update, and other randomness, part II.
Posted by Marta at 6:06 PM