- I need new foundation, which has lead me to believe I need all new makeup. I want nice stuff (blush, red lipstick, foundation, concealer, and eyeshadow) like from a department store. I've never purchased nice stuff. Any suggestions?
- It is fa-reezing! I bet my tomatoes are dying outside, it is that cold. Hello winter.
- I may have cried a little watching the Chilean miners come out today.
- Utah County is the Twilight Zone. Not even kidding.
- For the second time, I managed to make it out of a thrift store with an amazing pair of vintage shoes that are a mismatched pair, on size 38 one size 39. Some of you may know that I have two different sized feet, but the sizing on the shoes is opposite of my own mismatched feet.
- A found an earthworm in the middle of our living room earlier this week. I have not idea how it got in there, but it was gross, and bizarre.
- I really want my family to go on a big trip to Disneyland next year or the year after. We would have so much fun, you know.
- I haven't done any homework yet this break. I better get cracking.
- I just saw on the news that Lady Gaga wore a meat dress. Really? That just sounds uncomfortable.
- I'm thinking of dying my hair red. A thinks I should do it like the girl on G.I. Joe.
- My shop is closing on Friday! Crazy.
- A is working nights again, and now I stay up way too late. Like right now. I had better go, since tomorrow I'm doing a "wardrobe consultation" with one of my bffs.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Wednesday, like the daughter of the Adams Family.
It is Wednesday again, and you know what that means. More random updates.
Posted by Marta at 9:53 PM