stupify

So, It has been forever! I haven't posted since before I went to Germany, almost a month ago. Wow. Now so much has happened, I almost don't want to post, because I'm so far behind.

For now, I won't back-log. That will have to wait. (If you want to see pictures from Germany, most of them are on facebook.There is also a super cool exhibit we made of our trip on display in the Architecture building, so go check it out!)

Let's just say, things have been pretty crazy lately, with news and drama, vacations and homework, Christmas music and class. It has been a little overwhelming, and either I don't know what to write or can't write about it at all. I'm just so glad to be married to A, he is so amazing, and always knows the right thing to say to make me feel like everything is going to be okay. I don't know what I would do without him, he really does make me a better person. Here's to him.

Comments

Popular Posts