10 good things

1. I am so glad to have found a major that I really and truly care about, that excites me, that will make a difference.

2. I'm fewer pounds than I was in high school, and feeling pretty good. My secret? For now a change in diet (no butter, no red meat, no cheese, no fatty/sugary/good stuff, with occasional exceptions, of course.)

3. I finished reading Wuthering Heights, for the first time. It was fascinating.

4. I have an amazing husband who does dishes, cooks, and builds toasty fires, fixes my car and the elliptical, and is too good to me.

5. I have new motivation to wake up early and do things. Today I did dishes, packed a delicious lunch, checked email, and read a little. Exercise will soon be part of this routine.

6. I was invited to a charette to make the Architecture building at school "net zero." This is sort of a big deal.

7. I have big plans brewing. Some involve replacing church lawns with gardens.

8. My Germany class exhibit on the second floor of the Architecture building turned out amazing. Everyone should go check it out.

9. Good things are happening for friends and family, you all know who you are.

10. Today I just have a renewed hope. I feel like everything is going to work out. And that is a good thing.

Comments

alyddall said…
There is a new (2009, I think) BBC adaptation of Wuthering Heights. Have you seen it? I bet Andrew could find it wherever they get the races from, if not. Also, what does "charette" mean? Sounds interesting, all these things that you are up to!
Olive Tree said…
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Popular Posts