Sunday, January 20, 2013

halfway mark


Old Faithful Lodge, where we stayed the first night.



Old Faithful

Nephew was determined to hold his cousin's hand, it was adorable.

impromptu picnic, in the almost-rain




ready for church

our view

rare picture of A

sad attempt at a timed family photo

family baseball game





I felt really pregnant, but mostly just looked chubby. 


Rockafeller  walk


Goodbye, beautiful Tetons, see you next July!

I never did share pictures from our July trip to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole. Well, we're halfway to the next trip, so I thought I'd finally post them! A must have had the camera most of the time, I don't have many pictures of him from the trip!

1 comment:

Trish the Dish said...

Dude. These pictures are amazing! I love them friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...