(more) thoughts on pinterest

Here's a list for you, things I'm not interested in on Pinterest:

  • tattoos (unless they are of Dorothy Gale)
  • quotes
  • scrapbooking page layouts
  • exercise stuff (I don't appreciate the skanky pictures that usually come with it)
  • alcoholic beverage recipes
  • pictures of Channing Tatum or Ryan Gosling (don't judge, but I've never seen "The Notebook" and now it's become a sort of accomplishment)
  • most crock-pot recipes, especially those involving cream-of-something soup
  • most parenting stuff (mostly I've found people don't like it when you give them parenting advice, when you yourself don't even have kids)
  • makeup tutorials (because let's face it, I'm probably just going to do the same two-tone eyeshadow thing I always do)

Comments

Popular Posts