hiatus.

I know, I've been missing in action. You may not have even noticed. It's because, well, aspects of life are not really where I want them to be right now, and that makes me feel like I don't have things to write. Don't get me wrong, there's still some great stuff happening over here, like birthday breakfasts and thrift shopping with my BFF Trisha, seeing the Muppet Movie (!) with the husband, warm spring weather and the return of the evening walk, no-sugar March and resulting loss of lbs., the impending Hunger Games movie release, snowboarding adventures (and bruises), and more. Sometimes I just have to remind myself that life is GOOD, and that there are things about my life right now that I will miss in 5, 10, 20 years. Maybe even in one year, who knows.

And here's the thing of it. While some things may not be exactly what I want them to be, other things are better than I could have ever imagined. I've been married to a wonderful guy for almost five years, and though things are not always perfect, they are pretty great almost all of the time. I have family who is loving and supportive, and so fun to spend time with. I have great friends that listen and care, and that I'm resolved to call more often. And really, when I remember these things, the other things seem less important. I just need to remember a little more often, and blog a little more often.

Comments

Unknown said…
i have missed you! no-sugar march, omg you go girl. i don't think i could even do a week without sugar. i am so bad.

keep blogging!

Popular Posts