You can call me Marta Stewart

Task: make eight beautiful centerpieces for a fancy holiday party.

Budget: $10 per table

How it was done: Found eight identical vases at a thrift store.
Sprayed the inside with mirror paint to create faux mercury glass.
Filled the vase bottoms with pretty glass marbles.
Arranged twigs trimmed from a locust tree in vases, and filled in top of vases with snow-like ”grass.”
Decorated twigs with snowflakes and small silver glass balls from the dollar store, varied sized bells, white birds, tiny silver glass balls, tiny pine cones, and crystals from the craft store

Results: Impressed many! Pictures can't do justice.



Comments

Trish said…
LOVE it friend! Nice job! What're you going to do with them now? If you're not doing anything with them I'd be happy to borrow them for my RS Christmas activity :)...I'm not positive if the girl I put in charge of centerpieces has started yet. Let me know. You are amazing "Martha" :)!

Popular Posts