it's december!

In an attempt to blog some more, I thought I'd share some Christmas songs with you this month. I can't promise one everyday, but I promise I'll try!

Some will be old favorites, some new discoveries (thank you, Spotify!). Today is a new one, courtesy Mr. Michael Buble.



He has a new Christmas album out, you see. I always love the Buble, but this album is special. On most of the songs he sticks to the original intros/backups, and it is like an old soul is coming through is silky smooth voice. This version of "Santa Baby," while it has some change-ups on the words which may be off-putting to some, is the only version other than the original recording that I've every really enjoyed.

So, well done, Mr. Buble. And to you all, take a listen to his new album. It is all on Spotify!

Stay tuned for more music....

Comments

Popular Posts