- Buy a poncho before you go. Mine was under a dollar from Emergency Essentials.
- Carry a poncho with you at all times. You never know when you'll get caught in a Florida rainstorm.
- Do more than one park per day. We liked doing one in the morning, breaking around noon for either a nap or a visit to a water park, and then a different one in the evening.
- Make sure to do some rides at night, they are way fun that way (like splash mountain, tower of terror, and big thunder mountain railroad).
- Don't end up in Magic Kingdom directly after the firework show more than necessary. You will get stuck in a mob, seeing as you have to take a ferry or monorail ride to get from car parking lot to the park.
- Fanny packs are the best ever, and can go with you on every ride.
- Bring sandwich baggies for electronics to use on the water rides for protection.
- Download an app that tells you what the ride wait times are.
- GET A TOY STORY MANIA FAST PASS FIRST THING WHEN YOU GO TO HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS! Then go ride the Tower of Terror and Rock'n'Rollercoaster, which will have practically no wait time.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Posted by Marta at 4:05 PM