Wednesday, February 9, 2011

confessions of a junkieholic.

You don't even want to know what I've eaten today. But I'm going to tell you anyway.

7:00
Breakfast. Bowl of frosted shredded wheat with 1/2 banana sliced on top and skim milk. Not so bad.

10:30
Post-exam snack. Fiber one strawberry poptart, pack of two. Totally indulgent.

12:00
Cookie. The sugar cookie circle kind they sell at every grocery store that are probably disgusting, but that I love. They are so soft and have so much frosting!

2:00
Another cookie. Heart-shaped sugar from an unknown source.

3:00
Lean pocket, spinach-chicken-artichoke. It always smells better than it really is.

4:00
Another 1/2 cookie, it was yucky so I threw the rest away.

8:05
The last of the grocery store cookies. Oh heavens.

1 comment:

lynandsky said...

I'm sorry to disappoint you but your entire days worth of junk food, used to be my breakfast...BUT I'VE CHANGED!! :) So don't feel bad - everyone needs a little (and a little more) indulgence once in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...