be mine.

Remember how A made Valentine cookies for me last year? I loved that. This year I made some, using cookie cutters and sprinkles we got for Christmas (thanks!) and an Ikea decorating set. I made sure to incorporate almond extract into the cookies and frosting for extra deliciousness, but forgot to make one that said "hubba hubba." It was implied, honey.

I liked the Ikea set, except the piping bag was bizarre and sugar liquid seeped out of it all over my hands.






I am seriously proud of my piping. I should be a professional, no? Maybe I could get a job on cake boss.

And notice the adorable table? My mom is awesome. We came home from church to find Lindt truffles by our plates, as shown in the last picture. Then we enjoyed a delicious dinner: spinach salad with strawberries, pine nuts, feta, and balsamic dressing; bbq tilapia, green beans with black sesame seeds, brown rice, and ruby red cherry/pellegrino drink. Yum!

Tomorrow A and I both have class at night, ruling out our favorite restaurant, Spark, with its amazing tasters menu, but A has some crazy secret plan that he is super excited about, which makes me excited, so stay tuned! Plus, I got him some awesome gifts that he is going to LOVE, but I can't say here, or it would spoil the surprise, because he reads this sometimes.

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Comments

Popular Posts