Happy Birthday BFF!

My BFF from high school, Trisha, had a birthday on Tuesday. We celebrated today.

First, we went to Whole Foods for yummy sandwiches and chips (I know it is a grocery store, but I LOVE their deli stuff). Then we were supposed to go to Mini's Cupcakes, but guess what? It closes at six. Then we tried Les Madeleines, but it was closed too! So we reverted to Bellissimo Gelato, my standard favorite, where we chatted and enjoyed pistachio/kiwi and tiramisu/reeses peanut butter gelato. And I got to hold Trisha's adorable baby boy, and he smiled at me. All in all, a very nice outing. We'll have to take a rain check on the cupcakes.

(Trisha took pictures, I'll have to have her send them to me and I'll share!)

Happy Birthday to Trisha!

Comments

Awww, you're pretty much the best Best Friend a girl could ask for! I had so much fun! Thank you so much-can't wait for the cupcake raincheck!
Unknown said…
happy birthday to trisha!! i love mini's cupcakes but hate that they close so early. have you been to sweet tooth fairy? i l-o-v-e their cupcakes.
Heidi Hamilton said…
Yeah... Happy Birthday sis.

You're spoiled!

Popular Posts