you know you're pregnant when...

  • watching so you think you can dance makes you cry a little bit.
  • you get back to your desk after a bathroom trip and have to go again.
  • you are too tired to go to bed, or too tired to get up and take a an antihistamine and then you are up coughing all night from allergies.
  • buttoning your pants gives you a stomach ache.
  • you wake up an hour before you have to get up, having to go to the bathroom.
  • you have an emotional breakdown at work.
  • watching a diamond jubilee special on tv also makes you cry.
  • master chef makes you cry (the blind woman, amazing!).
  • burgers sound good, pretty much all the time.
  • a radio story about the doctor that responded immediately when Abraham Lincoln was shot makes you cry.
Pretty much right now I feel chubby around the middle, emotionally sensitive (usually in a "that's so touching" way, not a "I'm just crying for no reason" way), and I have to go to the bathroom all. the. time.

But I'm twelve weeks now! And I have my twelve week appointment on Friday: so exciting! Then just one more appointment at 18 weeks and the next one is the 20 week gender ultrasound. Eep!

Comments

Popular Posts